Thursday, November 4, 2010

Another Birthday?!

Somehow, birthdays at the Teed household always manage to get dragged out for 3-4 days. We had a birthday party for Mabel on Friday. On Saturday she got to pick out presents with the money she got from grandma and grandpa Teed and play with the presents she already got from friends. And on Sunday she got to open her presents from Mom and Dad and Grandma and Grandpa Moran. Here she is with her new cooking set baking muffins for her birthday breakfast.



She is such a cutie! I love her so much and I can't believe she's 4!!! She thinks everyday is her birthday now.

1 comment:

  1. And then did she get sung to in Primary as well? I love how exciting a birthday is to little ones. Matilda proudly declares she is 35 to people... I hope I am proud like that when I get to be that bIg! In the menawhile we are teaching her the distinction between age and weight!

    ReplyDelete