Sunday, November 7, 2010

When 2 Become 7

How many ladies out there remember the Spice Girls song when 2 become 1? Heh. So here is a picture of my amazingly wonderful and spectacularly handsome husband. Normal, though he may appear, something happens at night that is completely abnormal and unnatural.
You might think that he has just 2 elbows my friends, but no. In the middle of the night when you are sleeping and shifting positions to get comfy, not 1, not 2, but probably around 7 elbows are blocking EVERY SINGLE comfy position. Not cool man. I'm sure there are some knees and toenails in there as well. It's like a barbed wire fence. I'm just sayin'.

4 comments:

  1. Lol...I used to have the same problem! Enter King sized bed...I don’t think we've bumped into each other since!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where was this picture taken? I totally recognize the person behind Randy. Was this taken when you guys were back in Iowa visiting family???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep. We were at the Niabi Zoo in Coal Valley, IL. It's right across the river from Davenport and Bettendorf Iowa.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha,ha,ha. I'm totally laughing, but i think that i am the one with 7 elbows in the relationship.

    ReplyDelete