Monday, August 16, 2010

We Love You Faye!

First of all, I'd like you to note how we can hardly get a picture of Faye without her thumb in her mouth. Secondly, isn't it so darn cute?!!! Now to the topic of serious discussion. Can you be loved to death? This is a serious issue that my sweet Faye faces every day.
Here is big sister, Mabel, pausing for a nice picture. But as soon as the camera is off, out come the, "Oooooooooh BABY's!" Mabel probably says and screams that at Faye about 87 times a day. Covering Faye with kisses, pats, and endlessly annoying baby talk.

Ahhh, here is the sweet, unsuspecting Faye taking a brake from basking in big sister's love. Then, out of nowhere, BOOM. Big brother Charlie, (not pictured) goes for the toes. Head butts and open mouthed slobber kisses are Charlie's specialties.
When Faye does tummy time, Charlie likes to ride her like a horse. That's what little sister's are for, right? And then there are the eyes. I am waiting for a scientific experiment to prove that there are actually magnets in babies' eyes that attract older sibling fingers. I can hardly keep Charlie's fingers out of her eyes. She will be lucky to make it to age one with her eyesight intact. Good luck Faye! Mommy is trying.
But at the end of the day, there is always safety in Daddy's arms.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I'm glad you found my blog, cuz now I have yours! I love this post...it is so true and so cute!

    ReplyDelete