Note the title of this post. That would be Charlie's favorite word and now my new favorite word. We both just yell no at each other all day every day. It's great fun. This is just one of his many naughty moments captured on camera. The reason a picture was taken is because Randy was home. I really don't think his naughtiness is cute anymore. I'm totally over it.
Not as bad as a week ago when he dumped a bottle of glue on the art table and then it dripped down onto the carpet. THAT was fun cleaning times. AHHHHHHHHH!!! Okay, I just had to get that out.
Sounds like Charlie is a lot like Jace. He's just now starting to get easy. For a long time he was constantly doing things he shouldn't. Good luck!
ReplyDeleteThat is not what I wanted to hear! Your are supposed to say it can only get better, right?!
ReplyDeletehahahaha...LOVE those moments. Ok, not really, but you'll laugh about this a few months from now, right? And at least they are cute, too. And hey, nice family pictures! They came out cute.
ReplyDelete