Sunday, August 22, 2010

Crafty Katie

Here it is. The beginning of my mega star career as a... person who makes and does super crafty things. Woohoo! I've always wanted to be one of those people. So here is my amazing blanket that I made for Faye.
Please hold the oohs and aahs until the end.
Here is my nursing cover, also for Faye. What a stylish little girl.
And here is my super cute bag.
Am I fancy or what? I am so proud of me. I seriously have no idea how to sew. I just guess. My next project should be a pioneer skirt. I have the material but... I kind of burned out. So let me work up that craft vibe and I will get back to it.

I also learned how to make salsa and can it this summer. Mmmm...salsa. It is way yummy! Who knows what I will do next? Guess you'll just have to keep reading to find out.

2 comments:

  1. Cute! I wish i could just whip out something like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow salsa and sewing I wish I could be like you. Hee-hee.

    ReplyDelete