Sunday, February 13, 2011

Gok

The many definitions of gok. If you are reading this, prepare to be schooled. What is a gok, you ask? Gok has many meanings if you are a two-year-old named Charlie Teed. It is definately an important word to add to your vocab. So let us begin. Context is key for the listener.
1. Goks and shoes.
2. The door is gokked.
3. Let's go on a gok.
4. Don't throw goks.
The other day I wanted to see what Charlie would think of first if I just said gok to him but Randy reminded me that Charlie doesn't hear gok, that's just what he says. Charlie hears:
1. Socks and shoes
2. The door is locked
3. Let's go on a walk
4. Don't throw rocks
He's a smart kid I tell you. He has figured out a shortcut to learning new words by just using one and making us figure out what he wants. My boy is a genius! Now I'm going to gok.

No comments:

Post a Comment