Monday, January 31, 2011

Sick of Sick

Here we are, still at home. If you need to find us we'll be here. Just hanging out at home. Great. So, last week I got sick. I had a fever for 4 days. It went away. Then on Friday Faye got a fever. Then, last night Charlie threw up several times in the middle of the night. He has a fever. Faye still has a fever. So, here we are. At home. The point is that I am sick of being sick and having sickness in our home. Just go away.

2 comments:

  1. We has 3 weeks of some one in our house being sick, then a week off and the kids had nasty cols and Matilda developed croup... so I know how you feel. I'm thinking it might have been better that we all got sick at once and then got over it. I sick of sick too! I hope everyone is feeling better now... if not then Tylenol shots for everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen my friend, we still have it here!

    ReplyDelete