Sunday, February 13, 2011

Charlie's Birthday

Here is the amazing cake I made. (It's a race track in case you can't tell!)

Charlie turned 2 last Monday. Someone must have told him he was turning 2 or something, because let me tell you, on the day of his birthday he turned into a two-year-old, attitude and ALL!!!

Playing with birthday balloon.


He actually threw that football in the picture below. What an allstar!

I love this smile. The little stinker.


Great job blowing out the candle.
Here is his super fun racetrack that we got him. They play with it every day. It's still a hit. I can't believe my baby is 2!!! Of course, I have another baby, but she is almost 1. Time is FLYING!

3 comments:

  1. We got Ethan that same racetrack for Christmas. He loves it!! Good choice!

    p.s. Thanks for setting up my google account Randy so now I can comment. Couldn't have done it without you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie- I love Charlie's cake! You have some talent :) You are one fun Mama! We look forward to this summer when we get to everyone and hang out...it will be fun! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, that cake is super awesome...as in i want you to make me a cake for my birthday lol. You should do cakes and charge people. I would totally pay for that cool of a cake. It's way better than the lame o walmart cakes.
    Everyone is getting so BIG and OLD. You need to come home to visit soon! We love you guys.

    ReplyDelete