Here is Charlie playing with my makeup and dressing up with Faye's bow.
Saturday, April 10, 2010
Welcome Faye Evelyn Teed
So here's the story. On Monday, March 29th, we went to my Dr. appointment and left thoroughly disappointed as he would not agree to induce me until Thursday, April 1st. After the longest three days of my life, I woke up at 2:30am and waited for 7am to arrive on the 1st. Here I am looking absolutely thrilled to head out to the hospital at 6am. BEST labor and delivery EVER!!! They started the patocin (can't spell) at 7:45am. The Dr. broke my water at 9:30 and she was born at 12:48pm. That's really all there was to it. 9lbs. 3oz. 21 1/4 inches long. I only pushed for maybe 2 and 1/2 minutes!!!



Here is Charlie playing with my makeup and dressing up with Faye's bow.


Here is Faye's giant head with her double chin!

Mabel looks great in this picture.
Charlie stole Randy's strawberry slush.
Here they are Mabel, Charlie, and Faye.
Faye is not a real baby. At least not yet. Maybe she will wake up next week or at some point in the near future. She wakes up twice a night to eat. During the day she wakes up every 3-6 hours to eat. Sometimes I have to wake her up. The kids love her. Randy's mom is here for a few more days helping out. We are doing great and are looking forward to this new adventure in our lives!
Here is Charlie playing with my makeup and dressing up with Faye's bow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Congrats! She is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures. Faye is so squishy!! It's crazy how big your babies are. And that picture of you before you head off to the hospital is hilarious. I am so glad all went well and that the kids love her, too.
ReplyDeleteYay! You made it, and you are even somewhat smiling in that picture! I can't believe you have three kids, you deserve mother of the year! Good luck and stay sane!
ReplyDelete