Friday, April 23, 2010

Handy Randy

I have decided to make a new segment to the blog called 'Handy Randy.' We will be following the many projects that Randy starts...and sometimes he even finishes them! This is his latest conquest. My most wonderful husband has made a gate for our porch. Now I can let Mabel and Charlie go out without worrying about where they are at. It's mostly for Charlie (and soon to be Faye) who has figured out how to go down the stairs, but is still pretty shaky and freaks me out. Here is Mabel helping ensure her captivity. Huahuahua (evil laugh)!!! Little does she know...she now hates the gate because she realized it locks her onto the porch, SUCKER!!!



Handy Katie, wuh? Psych! Randy built it. I am faking help, I didn't do a thing to build it.


Cutest prisoners EVER!!!

Look how Randy matched it to the original porch railing. He rocks!



1 comment:

  1. I want to see more episodes of handy randy! HAHAHA, AWESOME. Well, Charlie is still totally adorable, so it must be hard to get mad at him when he is destroying your house. I can't believe how big Mabel is! Man, time flies!

    ReplyDelete