Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Quiet Time

So I have been feeling rather crafty lately. The other day I made some homemade finger paints and Mabel and I went to town sitting on the floor of the kitchen getting pretty messy. After spending some quality time with Mabel, I got on the computer to look something up. You know when things get really quiet and you think, "My kid is being oddly quiet at the moment", but you are enjoying the quiet time so much that you just ignore that feeling to go check on them?

The green bathwater.

My lion and froggy.

And here it is folks, Charlie has found his tongue. There it is, you can't really miss it because it is always hanging out these days. I wonder where he learned that?

2 comments:

  1. The kids are so cute! I just can't believe how big Charlie is looking. Finger painting is so much fun... I learned never to let Caleb do while I cook dinner :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog from Ricky and Sam's page...I can't believe how big Mabel is! Both of the kids are adorable. My littlest, Jack, saw the finger paint pictures and yelled 'UH OH!'. I hope you guys are doing great!
    -Lisa(Laughead)Ellsworth

    ReplyDelete