Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Newest Addition

We recently welcomed the arrival of the newest member of our family, Samantha Teed, the cat. Due to the fact that there is already a Samantha Teed in the family, one of them needs to change their name...so we now welcome, Dory Teed, the cat, to the family.

Here she is being loved and admired by her adoring family.

Two facts you should know about Dory. 1) Her fur is completely knotted and we have to shave her, so she will no longer look so dignified, and you may giggle if you see her afterward. 2) Dory does not like to go to the vet. I learned this the hard way. Monday as I was putting her carrier in the car to go to the vet, the door came off and she tried to get away. I made the mistake of trying to stop her from getting away. She bit through my hand. Ouch. Really, ouch. One of us went to the doctor that day, and it wasn't her. I am on antibiotics for a week and need to go renew my tetnus shot. So welcome to the family Dory.

2 comments:

  1. Ouch! I would have cried.... hope your hand feels better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't help but notice that Mabel has a mountain dew in her hand... did YOU give that to her???

    ReplyDelete