One morning we got up and got dressed to go to the store. Charlie helped Faye get ready.

We went shopping and were ready to come home when it began pouring rain. So we waited...and waited...and decided it might be fun to get wet.

Mabel and Charlie played in the rain. I looooove letting my kids play in the rain if you haven't noticed. I think it's because I always wanted to when I was little.

Charlie got mad as I was stripping him down for a bath. He ran outside like this. It was probably upper 50's, kind of chilly. I carried him screaming and crying into the house.

Then I threw the kids in the tub for a nice warm bath. Okay, I didn't actually throw them, set them gently in the tub.

Then I made funny hairstyles.

Then I kissed Faye!

The End
What a great story, you should take on childrens books. Faye is so stinkin' cute, and by that I hope she does not stink.
ReplyDelete