Wednesday, September 15, 2010
The lunch bunch
My friend, Stacey, and I have started going out to lunch every couple of weeks. Our first place was a little sushi restaurant. 'Wow, that's brave.' your thinking. That's what I was thinking too! Here is some veggie sushi (I don't even like COOKED fish, so I went with veggies.) looking all cool and edible on my plate.
Look at Charlie's face in the background. He's thinking, 'What an embarrassing photo of me!' Oh Charlie, you always look adorable!!!
Now Charlie is thinking, 'She actually did it. Huh, I thought she was just going to take pictures. This whole thing is so confusing.' Oh Charlie, you are so adorable!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
While I am abosolutely jealous you had sushi, I am a little scepticle of sushi so far away from the ocean... hence I never ate it in Illinois. You were probably safer not to eat the sushi with the sashimi (raw fish) in it. I do applaud your willingness to try something new... and my mouth does water looking at the plate of food... especially the pickled ginger and wasabi. MMMM Japanese food is awesome
ReplyDeleteSorry about the pics not being that awesome. Thanks for the fun though.
ReplyDelete