Wednesday, July 21, 2010

4th of July

We were privileged with two 4th of Julys. At the Moran reunion we did tattoos, glow sticks, and lots of sparklers.

Here is Faye enjoying the festivities with aunt Heather








With 7 children running around crazy with sparklers, we were pretty lucky with only one casualty. Cousin Chloe burned her little finger on a sparkler, but she didn't need to go to the hospital, so darn it, I think we did pretty well.



4th of July with the Teed's included a parade and fireworks. No, this isn't a picture of Randy and I...it's actually Ricky and Samantha with Grandma Teed in there.




Mabel with cousin Caleb.

A valuable lesson was learned this year. If your fireworks say CAUTION: Flying flaming balls,

it in fact means that balls of flame will fly through the air. One of our fireworks started out a spraying fountain and we thought that was it...until it exploded and the balls of flame started flying everywhere. WHOOPS! We were actually very lucky no one got hurt.



Charlie with cousin Caleb


1 comment:

  1. I luaghed really hard when I read about the flying flame balls... we are lucky no one got hurt :) It was fun! Love reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete