Wednesday, May 5, 2010

I Will Survive

...as long as I know how to love I know I'll stay alive. 3 kids the oldest is 3. Hmmmmmm?! Interesting dynamics. Well it's lucky my kids are pretty cute. I decided that it's not as crazy as you might think. Things are manageable most of the time. It's when one kid has a meltdown and the other joins in (I do have 2 babies) that is gets really crazy. But that doesn't happen too much. So I manage. Luckily it is super warm now and we live outside. We spent a little bit of money this year on outside toys...whoops. Let's see: 3 tricycles, a sandbox, a barbie jeep. We also have 2 sprinklers and a swimming pool. Nice. Outside time is happy time for everyone. Here are some random cute pictures. That's all for now.











2 comments:

  1. You will survive! I am glad to hear that things aren't too crazy all the time. I don't know how you do it, though. I have sworn off children for the next 5 years...And no, I will not change my mind, no matter how cute those little newborns are. Ok, well, we'll see.

    I am sure Charlie and Mabel love being outside that much. And it keeps them out of your hair, too! And congrats on Charlie walking. I know that is a big thing especially since your arms are already full and he is a big boy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Hey I know that outfit ;) I will get you some bows soon. What time of colors do you want? Do want a zipper bow, the flower bow, or both? Keep up the posts... I like reading your blog and seeing your cute kids! You are a wonderful mama!

    ReplyDelete