So this is it. Can the beginning of a blog make or break it, like a book? I certainly hope not. This is really strange. It's like talking to an audience but without being able to hear or see their reaction to know if I'm keeping everyone's attention or not. Hmmm...you'll have to let me know how I'm doing. You must know that it took me over 10 hours of work to get this stupid thing the way I wanted it and just figure it out. Soooooo, somebody BETTER read it! It seems to have a good blog you just need lots of cute pictures and an occasional funny line. So here's my cute kids.
Here it is. Our new house. We just moved to Tennessee 6 weeks ago. We are anxiously awaiting the loan to go through so we can move into this awesome abode.

Since moving to Tennesse we have learned such lingo as "maama," translated that's grandma. And Randy distinctly heard someone refer to a shopping cart as a "buggy." We have been working on Mabel trying to get her to say maama, but she refuses. Can't wait for her to get a cute little Tennessee accent.
We are very excited to get settled in and on a normal routine. It will also be nice to try and start making friends. We will be changing wards, so everyone in our ward now just smiles and walks right by us.
We had a great reunion back in Illinios. I have some pics of the cousins. It was exhausting but very worth it. I am excited for Mabel and Charlie to get to know their grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins. Fun stuff. Well, I won't bore you with the details. I'll just put up the good stuff, the pictures. Mabel is just cute and Charlie is enormous, the size of a 1 year-old at 5 months. Randy insists that I put up his stats. He is 18lbs. and 28 inches. That's right, he is already wearing 9-12 month clothes. Big boy. Enjoy the pics and enjoy our brand new blog.
Yay! I am so excited you have a blog! Your background is so cute. I can't wait for you to move into your house and send pics of the finished product. You got us this time time but just give us 2 years and then we will see who beat who.... just kidding!
ReplyDeleteI was wondering when you were finally going to join the blogosphere! And thanks for the pictures...Mabel and Charlie are getting even cuter and it looks like life is going well for you all. And congrats on the new house! I love the wrap around porch...very Southern. Good luck with closing and all that fun stuff. We miss you!
ReplyDeleteCute pics, especially that little boy next to Charlie. He is 13 lbs 13oz now, so watch our Charlie, Max is trying to catch up!
ReplyDeleteYaye! We've been wondering when yall'd get around to making one. Sweet!
ReplyDeleteYes! I'm so glad you have a blog. Don't worry...I will definitely read it. I'm addicted to blogging. I can't believe how big Mabel is getting. Keep the posts coming.
ReplyDelete